Sellers Pre-Listing Inspection
Buyers Pre-Purchase Inspection
New Construction Inspections
Insurance Claim Consultant – Specializing in hail damage assessment.
Here at Crawford Home Inspections we do not use a cookie cutter pricing model like some companies. Our pricing varies from customer to customer based on their needs and home to home based on things like size, condition and so forth. We provide personalized quotes based on your specific needs for your specific property, so there are no surprises. Personalized quotes help us keep our cost down and provide the best pricing for you, our customer. It only takes a few minutes and can often be done in one phone call. Call 317-704-HOME (4663) today for your free quote.
We often get asked if we price match. Unfortunately we do not, but what we can do is promise you the best value for your money. After doing your research you’ll find that not all inspectors are equally qualified and not all inspection reports are the same. Feel free to call and interview me and ask me questions before making a choice. I am so confident that you’ll be happy with our services that I offer a money back guarantee as part of my 3 point pledge. Also check out my testimonials and see what our customers are saying.
Full Home Inspection for Buyers & Sellers
Here is what is included in your Full Home Inspection:
- Computer generated photo report
- Carbon monoxide test
- Gas leak test
- Roof, vents, flashings and trim;
- Gutters and downspouts;
- Skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations;
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings;
- Eaves, soffits and fascia;
- Grading and drainage;
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace;
- Water penetration and foundation movement;
- Heating system;
- Cooling system;
- Main water shut-off valve location;
- Water heating system;
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets;
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats;
- Electrical service line and meter box;
- Main disconnect and service amperage;
- Electrical panel(s), breakers and fuses;
- Grounding and bonding;
- GFCIs and AFCIs;
- Fireplace damper door and hearth;
- Insulation and ventilation;
- Garage doors, safety sensors and openers;
- And much more!
View our Pre-Inspection Agreement and Sample Inspection Reports by clicking the links below!